Sunday, October 14, 2007

Realization...

I realized that my life has changed.. no matter how and what I say.. but it changed. I am no longer the girl that hops around, the girl that laughs and shouts and cry whenever she feels like it.. I am a girl that is now married, and have a responsibility to maintain my relationship with Hubby and his family, my own family now I am married so nobody would say that I neglected them once I am married because I think and miss them every single day. My responsibility as a mother, a good role model for my son, to discipline him and make sure he grows up to have respect for all around him.

My friends came over today to visit me. Linaree, Kelvin, Su Ann and Joseph.. so carefree, going wherever they want to, out with friends we have not met up since grad.. I missed them all. I missed disturbing them and sharing a good laugh. Looking at them made me study myself even clearly. I know that I could no longer join them in all that whenever wherever... but there will be a chance one day.. when my son grows up a little more.. now, its all about caring for him, making sure he grows up healthy and strong and safe! So just for you peeps to know, I do actually miss you guys badly and all our good shitty times we shared during college days... and as for my childhood friends since SSI days, you don't even have to say anything because I missed you guys too!

Looking down at my son sleeping in his cot, with a smile plastered all over his face is enough to make me go all soft and gaga... how can anyone not love their child I wonder with all those psycho cases? Children are so innocent, so pure, untainted.. *sigh*

My Pa-in-Law got robbed early morning yesterday at gunpoint and knifepoint -just right after he stepped out of his car after buying breakfast for the family. Luckily, they only took the car and not hurt him. The robbers must have marked him for quite some time before making their moves because it seemed they know his schedule. Pa-on-Law must have been traumatised by the whole thing... but like what I said earlier, at least they took the goods and left the man alone. Karma will come to them... be it now or later but they will pay for what they did.. Nobody gets away with bad deeds... So angry! On the first day of Raya some more.. the robbers must have planned all these to happen today because everybody would be in a holiday mood and not expect any of this sort to take place.. when you least expect la yah Malaysia... =(

Anyway, I want to thank Angel and Cecelia for their baby gifts. Thank you so much.. and Kelvin and Linaree, I shall let you guys know about how effective the poopy-hole is once Jaden starts to grow to S size diapers.. but really, thank you for such a thoughtful gift! =) Muax!

No comments: