Sunday, October 14, 2007

Domesticating myself for the right reasons...

Almost the whole clan of Yap was in my house this afternoon, sharp at 12pm. Luckily Jaden woke Hubby and I up before the arrival of the clan. I am officially car-less now that I borrowed my car to Pa-in-Law as his car was robbed last night. Since I won't be able to go out with Hubby and do work for a few more weeks, might as well let Little Monster purred up on the road under Pa-in-Law's care. I just hope they know how to treat Little Monster right and with much respect. =)

Aunt Lin cooked for me a big whole pot of ginger wine chicken again. She never fails to share with me advices on how to take care of baby and myself now I am recovering from my delivery. Such a sweet lady!

Today my appetite is working up a little, so I ate my meals without anyone to ask me to eat and eat. So proud of myself. Hubby is sleeping now, taking a short nap, recuperating from the only few hours sleep he had early this morning.

I am now dreading for 26th to arrive. No bad intentions meant, Denn and PC but the thought of leaving Jaden in Hubby's care worries me that both these boys can't really cope. I am scared that Hubby loses his mind just after a day of taking care of Jaden and Jaden would probably miss his mummy's smell and lovin'. Hopefully Aunt Lin is able to help Hubby out a little that coming weekend. Mummy promise would be back as soon as possible and hopefully she can leave as late as late evening on Friday so she can spend time with Jaden. =(

Talking about Denn & PC's wedding, Linaree, you forgot about the dresses! HrrummPphh!! Nyways, its ok. Now, I am worried about not having the right heels. I no longer have any heels to wear. All had been cleaned off me since I was pregnant, so now, gives me a very good reason to go shoe shopping. SHOES!!! Can't wait... but then again, should I need to choose - tostay home to take care of my son or go shopping? I would choose to take care of my son.. any given time of the day..

So domesticated dah!

No comments: