Monday, October 15, 2007

CSI Supreme Sunday marathon..

I was contemplating to finish watching the whole 3 series of CSI Supreme Sundays. Although CSI Vegas and CSI:NY is a re-run, nevertheless its rather entertaining to watch. Baby Jaden woke up at 11pm, just 5 minutes after CSI:Miami started, crying for his milk feed and what followed on later after his feed, the mummy who so semangat-ed that wanted to watch TV fell asleep till about 1am. Guess what I woke up to? I dreamt that I was about to poo, and damn right, there was a lot of shit to poo.. after about a week of constipation after delivery, pooping never felt so orgasmic, relieving every single weight that is making you feel so heavy.

Helped Hubby finish up some report compilation... and then there goes my siren wailing for milk again. *sigh*
Baby Jaden went and cuddled up with Daddy after his feed, and fell asleep peacefully in Daddy's arm.. aaawww.. S

o grateful Monday is still a public holiday. I need Hubby to be beside me. Feel so lost without him now.. my pillar of strength and support...

No comments: