Friday, October 12, 2007

Out of Sync...

I have lost touch with all communications with the world except for the occasional internet log ons.
I have not read papers since 29th Sept, news online does not seem to interest me that much.
I have not had good proper hearty full meals since Baby Jaden came outta me. (no appetite , not blaming the cook.. its me)

I am constantly tired and would want to sleep at every chance I get and cuddle with my Hubby.
I am physically and mentally drained dry with all the concentration poured over my son.

I feel the responsibility in me to protect him from all germs and bacteria and make sure he gets his nutritious feeds daily.
I resent those that picked him out from the crib while he is sleeping just because they want to see him up close and personal.
I dislike it when they talk to Jaden and touch him while he is sleeping. Can't a baby get a good sleep?
I personally hate it when they touch baby without having their hands wash firstly.. all the germs! UURRgghh!!

Motherly instinct in me. Getting more protective every day...

On another note, Hubby and I are starting to plan Baby Jaden's full moon party. Not sure if we want to make it big or just close family members? I know the in-Laws wants Hubby and I to make it just for the family members but its not everyday I give birth and Baby celebrates his firsts...

No comments: