Friday, September 7, 2007

If I could...

...sleep for 22 hours a day now, I would. I can really fall asleep standing now. I get so tired easily. My face will tell all but then again, I don't feel its right to waste the precious time away while I can get to do so many things...

That Luju is down in the land of the lion. Wonder if he will pop down here to Kl with Linaree? hmm...

Tomorrow I get to eat buffet! Yay! Hubby promised! Will it be good or just plain disappointing? Shall try then tell all about it!...

Finally got my two 'babies' out of the house and down to the vet to get their nails done. Next agenda, bathe them before baby Jaden's arrival...

Rice is cooked now.. got to help Hubby with dinner preparation in a while soon... Hubby's been real sweet lately. Cooking dinner every night now.. so that I get enough nutrients.. hee hee hee



No comments: