Thursday, September 6, 2007

Horrible!

Couldn't sleep the whole of last night.

Was sneezing myself SILLY (like a million times each time I open my mouth to sneeze : Hubby says Sneezing Fest 2007) and is still sneezing myself silly now.

Running nose is real bad. The right side feels like it is swollen and is drowning in its own mucus. *Uurrgghh! Yuck!*

My whole body now feels like a HOT WATER BOTTLE! No air-conditioning could cool me down. I just feel like I am going to melt down anytime and the weather itself aint helping.

Contractions are coming and going now but I doubt it is time yet. Give it two weeks or more now seeing the condition I am in.

Lethargic all the time? Don't even ask me about it. I can fall asleep anytime anywhere now. My whole body is starting to slow down and is resting without even without me wanting to..

The last few weeks of pregnancy... Should be feeling real happy but am feeling a little more shitty.. should be the flu bug then..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGg!! your baby's gonna pop outta your popot within these few weeks! are u takuts?? i is takuts for youuu