Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back to Class ...

Got class today.
Baby class... today, if I am not mistaken, we are going to learn some exercise (not to say I do not have enough from all the walking and getting ups n down from sitting / standing), some breathing techniques during labour and also the 'advertorial talks' from the stem cells' agent.
Bet Hubby is going to poke fun again at every chance he gets.
Bad student!

Hubby is taking me to eat my favourite pork noodles @ Subang in a while. Yay Yay! Thats just because its in the work-way of our travelling route. But its one of the BEST I have tried so far.. Have not been to Lucky Garden yet to try it but I guess lets just say customer loyalty is instilled in me and in Hubby's case, he grew up through the years eating at the Chu Yok Fan's stall... so we would not be switching our loyalty elsewhere anytime soon.

*sigh.. sLurrpp!* still can't get over Hubby's home-cooked Butter Chicken with Curry Leaves... *I WANT MORE!*

Talking about travelling, think its about time Little Monster of mine gets a rub-a-dub-dub in soap and water. Needs a good wash, polish and thorough vacuum ... shall probably do it over the weekend. Just go down and hand the car wash the car keys to do a good job provided it doesn't rain too.. When it rains, everything can be such a biatch!


No comments: