Saturday, September 8, 2007

Buffet Dinner on a Weekend

Weekends are wonderful when you can sleep until about 4pm and wake up to a windy afternoon-evening, and going out for a buffet dinner.

Hubby took me to this newly-opened buffet place. RM56++ a person but then again, *sigh* the buffet has not much of a choice. Only the beef was good, and the roasted eel, so said Hubby. Lots of kids were running up and down the dessert area, filling their bowls with chocolate from the fondue and putting cookies inside, slurping just pure chocolates and little boys filling their plates with ten ten jellies. Would avoid going back there if possible but at least the food did not set me off to toilet like what Shogun did... but whatever, I still ended up in the toilet doing my business.. ehheheh.. just to show I do not suffer from constipation! *pHew* Life would be a bitch then, the shit would have added on weight to the weighing scale.. so *THANK GOD!*

Daisy the convict chiclid finally died today after much suffering, getting attacked by her bigger and vicious neighbours in the tank. Poor Daisy.. She was afterall Hubby's favourite fish..
RIP Daisy! Do not be a fish in your future life!

Finally got new curtains for the house.. Hubby took me for a good long walk because he said I needed to exercise my legs. Little did he know, my thighs are killing me already and the backache is back. Hubby gets excited when I get contractions.. He just cant wait for Baby's arrival.. =)

o.Oh and not forgetting tonight in a minute or two, Euro Cup Qualifier's game -England vs. Israel.. who do you think will win. Hubby and I are hoping the Israelis would win over England because England memang overrated when it comes to football... They are rather boring to watch compared to when they play for their own individual clubs don't you think?


No comments: