Sunday, August 5, 2007

Wide Awake...

Its about 4 in the morning and I am still wide awake. Just finished clearing up the house walkway, of course with Iz and Grace's help. *sigh* The lovely angels!

The shopping items we bought are in. Yay! Mostly hubby's choice... He makes most of the decisions anyway in our life. I trust his decisions more than mine actually.

Had a good laugh over both men that sent the items to our house. The Chinese was actually talking to his Bangladeshi colleague in mixtures of Cantonese and Malay. Hubby and I were laughing because we really doubt the Bangladeshi man understood Cantonese...

Am supposed to meet up with Linaree & Kelvin for drinks last night but plans are scrapped because we had late dinner with the in-laws and then, there is a lot to clean up in the house. So work comes first... Postponed it to lunch then later at 11am as she has to go back to Singapore at 4pm... Hopefully I can wake up in time.. or better still, I don't sleep and last through the lunch.. but baby needs rest.. *sigh* Guess I'd better sleep then...

No comments: