Sunday, August 5, 2007

Successful Attempt!

Yay!! I did it! I managed to get up at 10am and meet Linaree as promised. It was rather hard at first to get myself off the bed but the horror thought of my phone alarm waking up hubby was even worse got me scooting off the bed immediately.

Pancakes for breakie+lunch. So much to catch up, so little time.
With Linaree, its always girlie stuff that you can do with her. Things that seemed 'taboo' to some is alrights with her.. I missed her company so much.

Saw so many pairs of beautiful heels. So tempted to get them.. and the evil Linaree and Angel was tempting me with words like "Its just two months away. Buy and keep first..." but guess hubby's face overshadowed their words of temptation. He would have prolly killed me for buying heels right now.. Guess I can wait two months down the road before I hit the shoe shops again... =)

Linaree should be on her way back Singapore as I type this... *sigh* Gonna be a few more months before I meet her again..

* a year ago / one of those nights out *

No comments: