Saturday, August 4, 2007

Homework

Got tagged by JosieLoke...
Guess I'd better hand up my assignment then.. *gRin*


When I was a little girl:
I wanted to be a vet. I love animals. I thought by being a vet, I could save animal planet. *tsk tsk* Such a young naive thing then huh?

When I was in high school:
All I wanted was car license and the 'license' to freedom from parents. No curfews or whatsoever... but then again, knowing me.. I broke the law by starting to drive underage, midnight movies and clubbing sessions.. *sigh* its all the in past now...

Now:
I want to be a good wife to my hubby, good employee to my 'boss', a good mother to my son, a good daughter / in-law to my parents and the out-laws..I mean in-laws.. a good friend to all my friends.. and to have a good healthy peaceful life with my family. =)

Okay.. so there you are. Did my homework! What do I get?

3 comments:

Josie said...

you get big big hug from me. xoxo

weiling said...

emily, tell josie u don't want that big hug, tell her u want something more than that big hug! haha

blubbieMs said...

Josie: I want more than a big hug!

Wei Ling: Thanks wey.. think I shall ask her for a tub of ice-cream! *gRin*