Saturday, August 4, 2007

Girls day out ...

Just came back from having lunch with my auntie Sharon... Its been really nice seeing her after like moOOOnths.
Ate 3/4 of her food. Now you know why I am putting on weight compared to her.. my tagline for the day -"EAT ONLY!!"

Also met up with Rina, Angel and Ening for a while... might be catching up with them again later tonight but till then, some pics for memories...


@ Marche 4 Lunch



Girlfriends : Sharon.eMs.LinaRee



Angel.Ening.Pregnant-eMs@8mths.LinaRee


*sigh* Its been quite some time since I last spent time with the girlfriends without hubby. Not to say my girlfriends are against him going wherever I go.. they love him alright. Hes the life of the party but you know, sometimes girls have their own private talks.. not about my life maybe but theirs.. sometimes mine.. hehehe.. some bitching and gossiping. We are girls after all... well, anyway this is one of those days where I got to talk with Sharon.. that girl.. going to Singapore soon. LInaree is already there.. all my friends are leaving me one by one!!! Seeing them makes me think of those days we took for granted. The days of fun and hanging out, no worries bout the future... and now, we are all busy with work, work and more work. Commitments and more commitments.. responsibilities.. *sigh* Don't you wish sometimes we could all turn back a little time for those good times?



No comments: