Friday, August 3, 2007

Interpretations?

I have been having weird dreams lately.

Three nights ago, I dreamt someone was in the midst of planning an assassination against this guy. That I can understand as maybe I had just watched too many CSI shows in a row.

Two nights ago, I dreamt that my water broke and well, it took a good whole 8hours before baby decides to come out.. It felt so real.. that I felt a relieve to have baby in my arms and that it was not as pain as some claims it to be..

Last night, I dreamt that I bought this really nice-looking khaki coloured post-man sling bag. A very lovely looking bag.. hmm..

Anyways, all these dreams woke me up kind of early in the morning... *sigh* maybe its just because my bladder is so pressed and its an automation button for me to go to the toilet for my morning pee-wees sessions.

***************************

Sharon was supposed to be staying over last night. Had all these plans to go ber-karaoke-ing with her... and at 6-7pm only did she called to say plans cancelled coz her 'doc' has emergency plans to attend to. The girl now upgrading her tastes... *tsk tsk*

****************************

Today is going to be a crazy day for hubby and me. Coz later after our working hours, I can see both of us working late into the night, trying to clear our old furnitures. Anyone wants a fridge that has no freezer cover but its still working damn fine? Anyone wants a dining table with chairs? Anyone wants a coffee table?

Hubby bought some house electrical stuff in order to get ready for baby's arrival. Well, kan water heater is an essential now baby needs warm water bath and not cold ones? I too, will be needing it for my first month.. so might as well invest in a good one and forever lets shower in a hot water bath... such luxury, which hubby and I had given up for quite some time.

I can also forsee hubby there losing his temper here and there tonight.. cause because... got la reasons! *gRin*
I bet Iz would understand.. he is the one that always say if hubby never nags, then he is not himself but I have much experience in handling all these situations mostly.. not all the times tho. Sometimes the hormones do not let me handle it like an expert.. blame it on the hormones.. hehehe

Cheeko looks fine today. Last night, he got so horny, he tried to hump hubby' s hand which was wrapped in an old shirt. Nuff said, his little 'bro' went limp n swollen n I could see a lil blood trace here n there.. but when he was let out to play in the house later after his 'romps', he seemed fine. He was flicking and jumping in the air, only for the occasional times he decides that his 'bro' needs a lick or two. He'd better be fine, if not it is really a trip down to the vet for him to snip snip...

Next week is going to be a crazy week. Got to catch as much sleep over the weekend should that be possible. o.Oh.. that reminds me of lunch with my Linareeeeee.. Shes down in town for the weekend. Missed her so!

and.. HARLOW everybody... should you be wondering, I am into my 8th month of pregnancy now.. 2 more months.. 2 more months.. 2 more months.. =)


No comments: