Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tired out...

First :Midvalley's parking is a bitch.
Second : Finding lunch on a weekend is also a bitch
Third : Nothing much really to see for the baby fair except for the baby crawling competition and some nappy discounts.

o.Oh.. and I just could not resist walking into Baby Gap and grabbing one of the newborn clothes which was going at 40% off. Baby Jaden now has so many Baby Gap clothes.. Shit.. Can't start pampering him this way can I?

Had dinner with Ma-in-Law, Aunt Lin and family... and off I go for the first time to Happy Garden's pasar malam. Nothing much to see compared to SS2's but they have the Jagung Kuih that I like... I like it so much that I nearly finished the kuih that Hubby bought for me to try as soon as I reached back Aunt Lin's house. Mind you, we just had quite a heavy dinner... *gRin*

Stopped over at Burger King to buy some burgers before heading home. They no longer have the Tri-Licious anymore. =(
Got a Whopper Jr Cheese... yummy... can't wait to sink my teeth into them after I pop in a good DVD to watch with Hubby in a little while...

and so I thought Hubby and I were done with baby shopping, NOOO... I still have lots more to go as in storing food for my confinement... aarrrgghhh.. and the best news of all.. which means bad news to me ----> I have to mind what I eat at least for 3 months more after the birth. *PULLS HAIR OUT!!!!**

Who says having a baby is cheap or easy? HHrruummPPhhh!!!!

No comments: