Sunday, August 19, 2007

Liverpool on a Sunday

Its gonna be exactly 4 months countdown to my birthday. I am only 2 cycles-old of the piGGie year! I wonder how this time round, my birthday celebration is going to be that I will be having the tiny additional family member...

Will be going out with Iz in a while now. Just waiting for laundry to get done and all... then off we go to watch Liverpool vs. Chealsea. I want to get Barnes' autograph on Baby's Liverpool bib that Iz & Grace bought. Its gonna be a present for him and a starting 'thing' to recruit him into his father's favourite team...

Baby has been kicking and moving more than usual now, responding more to his father's voice most of the time. Mine, I guess he hears it too often hes bored with it.. A month to go now for Baby... One more month...

Another weekend gone by just like that. With procrastination from me of course. Sucha failure when it comes to executing. Planning semua bagus! Execution pulak fail.. I need to clean up my room!

Better go get myself ready before the washing machine beeps ready. If not, Hubby.fm will start on its own... *gRin* sssh.. he does not have to know I call him that.. =)

No comments: