Monday, August 20, 2007

Disappointing Sunday

The Curve / Ikano / Ikea was crazily packed with thousands of people of all ages. If you think the kids' area @ Ikea is filled with them, there are lots more up there walking around with parents. Iz, Hubby and I went to get Baby his little wardrobe and a clothes hanger for me. Today is Ikea's last day of sale by the way. Got the clothes hanger at a very much discounted price -found it at AS IS..

We then went to Mardigras hoping we could get Barnes to autograph on Baby's bib. Alas, it was sucha disappointment when we got there. U got to pay not only for entrance (cover charge) to watch football and the best part is, for the love of football -you got to buy a jug of beer and that might not even promise you Barne's autograph. I mean.. wtf? So with a heavy heart that I am unable to get Barne's autograph for Baby, we all left. Theres always TV at home to watch in the good company of good friends...

Got my first taste of Carl's Jr's burger. The patties and all, overall, tasted kind of dry. Another disappointment. *sigh* Even my BK Burger tasted sooooo much better!

Cleaned up the room a little bit now. Clearing way to put in baby's stuff. Hubby and I have already thrown away / gave away so many stuff yet the house still seemed so full. The spring cleanings are going to be neverending I forsee..

As I am typing, Iz and Hubby is putting together Baby's wardrobe.. *sigh* seriously what would become of Hubby and I without Iz / Grace / Gyn / SK's (from time to time) help. Such angels!!

Liverpool vs. Chealsea was such a great game to watch right after Torres scored but damn the referee, whose eyes are so cocked that he could not possibly differentiate when to or not to give a penalty. Chealsea definitely did not deseved the penalty, which I think most people would agree with me. SUCH AN ARSEEE!!!! Should there be no penalty, Liverpool would have won today and everybody would be happy! I know Hubby would be!

oh, I finally changed my fish water too. So happy with my achievements. Hee hee hee.. My four precious ones now have clean, clear water to swim in...

Somehow, although events for clients are over for a while now, its news clippings and news report chasing time. Busy Busy Busy no matter what. Weekdays are for working our arssess off. Weekends pulak, for family stuff and work. Finding time to do my housewifey duties sometimes can be a chore.. Cause whenever Hubby wakes up, its time to go and eat. By the time we come back home, its already evening and I tire out very easily these months.. My legs are already starting to swell with water.. *sigh* The last stages of pregnancy is kicking in I supposed. Even Ma-in-Law commented that I did put on weight (can see la through the round round face and double chin) and Aunt Lin says the tummy is now visibly very round.. I AM OFFICIALLY FAT!

2 comments:

Josie said...

you should have told me. got friends who work at mardigras, could have ask them to get the autograph for you. eeeks!

blubbieMs said...

Josie : Why don't I tell you tomorrow and then you get the autograph for me? *gRin* hehehehhe Nevermind ler.. I mean these so-called legendary footballers will always be coming round so next time I ask you first k if you know anyone thats working there that the footballer is going to... anyway f*** last night. It was more like a money-making scheme... =) Cheers Babe!