Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another weekend

I have so many choices of bikinis to choose from. All laid out in the nice lightish-brown basket, waiting for me to make my choice which I want to wear for the day out at the beach. SO I rubbed my eyes and *POOF* they are gone. SHITE! It was only a dream...

Mother-in-law is down in KL again. Hubby and I will be meeting up with Aunt Lin and her for dinner later. Confirm I sure kena advised repeatedly not to have cold stuff and ice-creams and durians and all sorts of 'forbidden' food during pregnancy. I know they are advising me for the good of baby's health and mine and all.. thankfully its going to be one more month only .. and then a month later after baby shower, can makan balik all my favourite things...

1) Asam Laksa
2) Coffee
3) Shellfishes...

Just remembered that Midvalley today got Baby fair up at the exhibition halls.. wanna go and see see kaypoh kaypoh.. Better go bathe now before Hubby starts his daily nags.. Hes already awake..

No comments: