Monday, August 27, 2007

Earliest Morning Call

... that I am most grateful for.

Thankfully I remembered the number and not thought it was Gwen who decided early morning calls are fun! Sorry Gwen, but you know I love you all the same.. *wink*

Got me out of bed in no time.

Left me with grins and smiles and so excited that I cannot sleep back.

I am so excited! So very excited! You have no idea how overwhelmed I got when I heard the news!

Now now.. to make arrangements and all that...


At last!!!! *looking ever so relieved**


**okay I might be getting a little too cheesy here and I am going to admit I stole this prayer off the Net but it is what I need to say out loud now...


Thank you Father for hearing my prayer
Amen


anyway on another note, not much relevant but might be... this was taken in May 2006... a year ago and we both are still going strong! =) I love ma' hubba hubba!




No comments: