Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Legally Married!

She, my Joy, has always been there for me; my 1st girlfriend in KL; basically my Joy who lives up to her name...


Iz & Grace ; Hubby's Bestfriend & his GF who never missed the most special day in our life afterall...


Count the flowers -it signifies Hubby's and my memorable date


Kami sumpah ... Our oath to each other


We did it! We graduated... see the 'Convo' pic? Our witnesses to this wonderful day of our lives.. the beginning..


Not forgetting my Joy too, who never fails to share my happiness...(my witness too...)


Don't we both look so happy? Look at my hubby glow.. look at his head glow!!


"You are mine! No running away! I am your bride, your wife Mr Simon Yap!! Me Me Me Mrs Simon Yap!"


The newlyweds.. finally Hubby, we are LEGALLY married to each other...


Our journey has just begun, as we end our morning here @ JPN...



So peeps, this is what that got me crossing my fingers so hard for the past few days, this is what got me so excited the whole of yesterday... this is what Hubby and I have been waiting for... a new beginning, a new journey, a life together built with lots of love...

2 comments:

Mrs Nolly said...

Wow!! Cpngratulations you look amazingly happy :)

blubbieMs said...

Thanks Suz! *GRIN**