Sunday, August 26, 2007

Relaxed

It was rather a beautiful hot day to do laundry today. Should I have done it, would have finished with this week's laundry and i would be in the room ironing Hubby's work clothes by now. BUT as usual, the cold room and the thought of being wrapped in my comforter, sleeping was a better idea. Afterall, Hubby and Iz is still asleep and I can't do much outside in the living room. I might wake Iz up... both of them slept at about 7am, watching DVDs and laughing. A miracle I could fall asleep despite their laughs... although I did get up at about 630am when Hubby came into the room. I asked if I could have dimsum for breakfast but he snored in return to reply me.

Three of us went to have the steamboat buffet @ Sunway. Yuen's steamboat buffet is always worth the money.. I always love the dessert part best.. ICE-CREAMS and today, just as we arrived at the shop, the chicken wings were just served and since there was not much customers yet, we had a very big helping to the scrumptious chicken wings. YUM YUM! I ate till my shirt was splattered with tomyam soup. Dirty girl! But it was all worth it! I am still digesting now from all the food... *satisfied grin on the face*

Went grocery shopping with Hubby and Iz to walk off the food. Nothing much really to buy this time round. o.OOH and I got myself 2 DVDs too.. yay yay! Now I am just waiting for good news from Pn. Ung tomorrow. *CROSSING FINGERS ** If it does happen, which I really hope it does, then Iz and Grace won't be missing anything... *gRiN*

Today is rather a fine Sunday.. I like today.. its relaxing compared to previous weeks... =)






No comments: