Saturday, July 13, 2013

19th week .. :)

Did I mention that one thing that I absolutely dislike throughout this pregnancy so far? 

It is the headaches I am getting. If I have disturbed sleep or lacking of sleep / missed my naps, these headaches will creep up on me and sometimes I try to bear the pain. 

Usually when I know that I won't be able to endure it and would just want to get it over with, I popped 2 panadols, which I know is not advisable but the pain was making me miserable and unable to deal with the day.

*sigh*

Anyway, I am going into my 19th week of pregnancy soon and there are at times where I am starting to feel baby's stronger movement. Still not strong enough for daddy to feel it but, it seems baby gets excited when Jaden is nearby playing or laughing.

My belly is growing bigger and bigger with each passing day, and that also means, comes the heartburn and breathing difficulty. Sometimes, I feel like I am near asthmatic with a sneeze or cough.Finding a comfortable sleeping position is starting to be a chore. I tend to wake up with a sore hip, or a cramp or a sore back.. despite having pillows and a nice thick comforter surrrounding me. I think I need a bigger space just to sleep in sometimes, thats why I enjoy my personal nap time tremendously when both the boys are awake and out in the living. 

Both Hubby and I are wondering how Jaden would cope when the baby comes along end of the year and we sensed that Jaden could be jealous.

Haidn was over at our house last night and all Hubby did was carry him for a little while and Jaden's mood immediately when unstable and he was clingy to both Hubby and I. He was easily triggered to cry and it took him quite a while to calm down, long after Haidn went home. 

Oh boy.. how now brown cow?



No comments: