Sunday, July 29, 2012

Possibility maybe ... or not

I was scared. I was happy. I was disappointed. I was excited. Yea, there were lots of mixed emotions when I read it the very first time on one of my friend's facebook timeline and there I went mad in googling and while at that, the mixed emotions too over.

Why is it that I always tend to learn about it last minute and have a feeling that I might be disappointed so I don't want to look forward to it just yet until when I sense the right timing.

No idea what I am talking about?

Nothing important actually. Its not #firstworldissue either. Nothing to do with Jaden, ok, maybe a little connected, just a tiny bit connected but its more to me and the girly self in me.


and then how I went all the way to Singapore for their SuperShow III Asia Tour just because the day I am supposed to be there, they are performing in Singapore as well and I might as well just go for the SG concert instead of waiting to buy tickets to go for Malaysia's concert. Well.. turns out to be a little disappointing for my second concert experience with SuperJunior, just because, maybe I did not have a friend to share that excitement with or its the crowd that was so different from Malaysia's. I have to say if compared to SuShow II (Msia) & SuShow III (Sg), Malaysia's crowd was much more mindful that everyone there is much more disciplined and considerate of other people and RELA does a good job in handling the situation.

Then this year, I thought, its ok, maybe I shall wait for SuShow World Tour to come to Malaysia and attend it together with Malaysian crowd instead but oh no, they overlooked Malaysia and just went to the neighbouring country. That was really disappointing and it made me lose my interest in them, just because I don't really like artistes overlooking Malaysia, unless some NGOs make unreasonable banning requests.

Anyway, their songs sound the same after a while and that their latest songs.. it suck. Seriously, it sucks. Its not even catchy to me anymore until I discovered another boyband to my liking.

Their songs were good, and well.. creative in fashion sense and all that.

I learnt that they will be heading to Singapore as part of their world concert and well, it was ok to me, I wasn't ready to fork out that 2.53exchange rate for a ticket to watch them live. I am not that strong of a fan compared to being LeeHom's fan. Yes, I forked out SGD to go watch LeeHom's MusicMan II in Singapore just because I did not get to attend Malaysia's concert.

THEN THEN THEN, this boyband had to send out word that they are coming to Malaysia to perform in October!! OCTOBER !!!!! How can I resist such a strong temptation of not going when they are actually going to be in KL ??? Its like once a lifetime chance of seeing them perform live in Malaysia, just like how pleased I was with myself to be able to catch Backstreet Boys and 911 performed in Penang back during their debut days because that was their only one time they were in Malaysia.

So here I am sitting in a dilemma.. should I voice out to Hubby and tell him about my desire to go or just wait it out and wait till about end of September before I say it? While doing that, put the concert ticket money aside so when he says yes, I can just spring up and try my luck buying tickets off others as well, like I mentioned earlier... I learnt about the concert too late and tickets were sold out in less than 3hours.

Which boyband am I talking about? Well.. I am K-pop boyband crazy so it can only be another Korean group of artistes...

So here goes.. the ones that I decided to shift my fan service to...



No comments: