Monday, November 15, 2010

We share because we care

... but sometimes I wish we don't have to when it comes to sharing germs and bacteria.

As you know, Jaden had fever, recovered and went burning up again on Saturday. I guessed it must be the throat that caused the burning up as he has not fully recovered from it and the cough and phlegm inside him.

I must have contracted it from him too, because I started coughing with phlegm and then the bad sore throat that made me sound like some man talking. Is it the weather, where these uninvited viral is going round? I have heard so many friends complaining the same thing I am complaining.

This is sure one damn strong viral that goes around attacking both adults and children.

Hubby is not feeling quite well now, he too suspects that he might have caught the bug. Poor man is trying to sleep it away right now, his nap after a weekend long at work and a disturbed sleep, no thanks to Jaden, who was thrashing wilding on the bed in the middle of the night. Lets just say Jaden chased the father out to the living room to sleep while the small one took over the super king size bed. *sigh*

I have not recovered fully yet I think. I am still sucking on the strepsils that EddyHan got me. It was really nice for him to get me the strepsils that one early morning, which really saved my throat that was driving me crazy.

If one cranky Jaden was not enough to drive me crazy, me being sick topped it all. The bug will always make my muscles weak and I would not have the strength to keep up with Jaden's demands thus morphing me into some kind of monster who is ready to snap any second.

*sigh* Jaden should be well by now, just his cough and phlegm and some greeny looking mucus oozing out from his nose... I am still feeding him his cough syrup which I am surprised he eats it without any resistant. Voila! Insert that 4ml of syrup into a cup, a drop or two of water and put in a straw. Thats it! and he will sipped it up like some chocolate milk shake.

So thats it for now from the sick SimonYap clan. Stay clear if you do not want to catch the bug. Its really contagious this one!

No comments: