Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tomorrow =)

I am so excited. Its exactly in 24 hours where Jaden and I will be happily be boarding the plane, unless they delay again (which they always do, never fail to surprise me) and we will soon be on our way to my beloved island. My home sweet home.

One bag is packed full to the brim, Jaden's 5 days full of clothes for a week long stay, his diapers, baby wipes, my clothes for a week long, with extra tees here and there. I mean, a girl can't make her mind up instantly what she is going to wear depending on places she will go so I packed a little extra just to be wardrobe safe.

I have yet to packed my shoes, my makeup bag, hairdryer and bag yet. OMG! Luckily this time, its two bags back instead of just one. If not, I am sure going to have a headache trying to figure out how to stuff everything into ONE. Since the airflight company is charging me for luggage fees, and that includes Jaden's -another 15kg extra to pay for.. so why not lug back two bags instead of one?

Went out with XY for lunch yesterday and ended up at One U looking for accessories / clutch bags to see if I could find a perfect match to go with my dinner dress. Alas, none caught my eye, except for two bracelets -one costing RM77, the other RM69. Bullshit! and then least expected, a really really nice sweet dress in Miss Selfridge. I didn't even check the price out but if I am not mistaken, should be RM300++. Its that nice the dress. Instead of checking out the price, I checked out the size first. As if lah, got size sure buy! BUT BUT BUT.. will keep my options opened.. maybe I just will if I happen to come across it in size 6 or is there even a smaller size? size 4? *gRin*

I am doing Hubby's laundry now, that will be sufficient enough to last him through one week, will iron his work clothes tonight for next week. Store up on water in the fridge so he will have enough to drink.. and what else? o.Oh wash all the towels so he can change whenever he likes.

There is so many things I want to do in Penang. To go eat, to go meet up with relatives and friends. Just to stay home and look at my old stuff... *sigh* It is going to be a wonderful wonderful week for Jaden and I in Penang. o.Oh oooooh I just can't wait! =)


No comments: