Friday, December 11, 2009

A matter of hours ...

It is just a matter of hours away before I check in Jaden's and my luggage, waiting to board the big bird home to my beloved island.

This would be Jaden's third trip on a plane on his first year of flying. Can you imagine that? 3 times in a year for a 1-2year old. From a non-paying passenger to one. Luckily, this trip back will only costs both of us plus luggage fees, to and fro -RM50. Yes. You read it right. ONLY RM50 for both of us, including the luggage fees. That is like even cheaper than taking the bus for once. It is the trip to the airport and back that will be costing more than the flight ticket, if you take into account the petrol, toll and cab (when we come back). The good samaritan Iz has agreed to sacrifice his public holiday sleep to fetch us mother and son to the airport. Thus, which means Hubby will be tagging along to wave bon voyage to his son for a week.


Well, all my bags are packed now. Nothing to insert in anymore. I hope. Its already 11 and in about 1 1/2 hr's time, we will be leaving.. so yah, crossing my fingers hard I did not leave anything out. Hubby was complaining last night that how am I supposed to handle two luggages and a baby stroller all at once. Simple I told him. Check in those two luggages and I have only the baby stroller to worry about. Can't survive without the baby stroller. I would be zonked out before the plane even takes off. Its much more a controlled situation when Jaden is seated and tied down to his baby stroller.

Last night, 1st batch of Hubby's laundry were washed and hung dry. Now, I am waiting for the 2nd batch to be done, which includes bath towels and a few of my clothes too. So I don't have to worry that he runs out of clothes to wear out when I am not home. Drinking water stored up, another is seating in the kettle waiting to be cooled. Work shirts are ironed. At least 3 to last him for the 4 working days. *gRin* Rabbits's pellets are put up on higher ground so he don't have to bend to pick up the heavy load. The only thing I didn't store up for him is food in the fridge but the big boy will figure it all out once the tummy growls. I am sure he manages his hunger way better off than me. =)

Alright, guess I better get going to folding the 1st batch of sun-dried laundry and wait for Mr Toshiba washing machine to be done with the 2nd batch which is like 2 minutes away. So toodles, have a great great weekend everybody and a great week ahead!

I love Penang! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO~

No comments: