Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fav among the girls

Another Sunday where Jaden gets to go for class. Today, the class had 5 students. 3 girls and 2 boys. Wen Jie and Olivia came, two new people which we have never seen before, Natalie and Marcus.

The difference between the girls and boys is that the girls will sit around with their mummies, or be in the circle when music is played and movements are taught. The two boys, they were running around with a ball each in their hands, running different directions till both Marcus's mum and I got tired of asking them to be careful and "Come Here!"

Olivia is so sweet. Each time she catches Jaden's ball, she will not hesitate to give him back the ball. Jaden, well, didn't snatch back the ball like what other kids would usually do but just waits there behind the kid that got his ball or stand in front and look at him.

Wen Jie is also very sweet. At the end of the class, she came and hug me goodbye. Soooo cute I tell you. *sigh* children! =)

The two girls are rather fond of Jaden. It might be because they are used to him by now and Marcus, wow! Hes like some energizer bunny. I thought Jaden was hyper.. Marcus, hes like x5 of Jaden's hyperness. Boys would be boys.

Jaden was already yawning before the class started and by the time it ended, he was more or less zapped out and just sat still in the car while I quickly drove home to put him down for nap. He fell asleep after a while tossing and turning, sitting up and babytalking because no one else entertained him. I, too fell asleep for almost an hour before I woke up to quickly go prepare ingredients for dinner.

While the two boys were snoring away, happily facing each other, I quickly put the rice to cook, diced the garlic and chilli padi. I also cut the potatos into wedges and deep-fried them while cutting up the brocolli. Killing two birds with a stone.

So whats on the dinner menu? Nothing creative. The usual brocolli dish and sweet sour pork. By the time the sweet sour pork dish was done, so was Jaden's plain white porridge with a few brocolli in it. Jaden was hungry by then, so he got to eat first while Hubby made an extra dish -fried luncheon meat.

Jaden finished everything on his plate -the last few mouths were forced because I didn't want him to have the habit of wasting food like that. It was only like 5 mouthfuls left. Hey, pork is expensive!

Hubby and I ate after Jaden and right after Hubby finished his food, I carried Jaden down his babychair and the small one instantly went into poo poo mode. How right-lah the timing. With food still full till our neck and the heavenly smell of his poo. Hubby had to run into the toilet, take a sniff of his cigarette and a spray or two of Dettol.

Took the opportunity to bathe Jaden and then, setlle down to watch some MTV/Channel V.. wash the dishes, put the boy down for second round nap, which its almost time for him to wake up now, hung Jaden's laundry... and well sit down and blog.

Speaking of which, Jaden took out tissues from the tissue box and had them strewn all over the floor. When I was picking up piece by piece fo put it back in, I asked Jaden to help me but all he did was just look at me, stand on them when I pick them up and when I reached the last two piece, only did he offer to pick them up and give it to me. GGrrrrrrrr...




Well, its kind of relaxing to be staying home during weekends. *sigh* got to go now tho, Hubby's turn to use the comp back.

p/s: Giant was having some coupon sale on MamyPoko and we bought 6 packets of it for Jaden. Some passer-by thought I had like ten kids or something to put diapers on. Rm31 for a pack of 28. Its cheaper than the usual RM39.90.

No comments: