Tuesday, September 8, 2009

RM2 -Best Investment ever

I invested in something that cost RM2 and it was well damn worth it.

It helps making life more peaceful and in order especially when it comes to a small little monkey climbing wherever he could hang on to (dangerous / high chairs).

So what is it that costs RM2 and I am so happy with?

The trusty good old cane! ROTAN!

Finally, after months of threatening to go to SS24 area during Sunday afternoons to get it, I got it on Sunday morning near my area. Better still... don't need to run so far to get it.

Hmm.. the small one has grown to known the cane quite well, when he is throwing tantrum for no reasons or being stubborn and wanting his way. Can't have a brat in the house can we?

So well, at the moment, the cane is the answer... *sigh* Why didn't I get it earlier?

1 comment:

tanshuyin said...

MUAHAHAHA....

he sure takut u now!