Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Being a girl

means the word shopping is involve!

I have now gone back into online buying e-shopping frenzy and that sure did burn a hole in Hubby's pocket. See how I say his pocket and not mine? hehehe

Its just now things that I kind of like is popping up and why not grab them and not regret? I used to have this mindset where I shall just wait and see if other better offers come along and if they don't, then only I shall return to buy those that I saw initially. I learnt it the hard way and now, I buy first if I am sure I love them.. will do some blogshop hopping to see if there are any better counter offers in the pricing but do that within the same hour. =)


Lately, I just got myself this one dress. Really really comfortable when worn and is thinking of this other one. The boutique is just nearby my area, but its not something that I see I want NOW type so this one shall just wait and see... =)


as for shoes.. o.Oh within this week itself, I already bought myself two pairs of heels and I love them to bits!




Bought one from LushSerendipity RM100 cheaper than the one shown in this picture from this one website.. This website do sell beautiful heels but damn expensive.. but well, guess sometimes patience do pay off when you decide to hold back that purchasing monster in you for a while. I got the black coloured one coz thats the only colour sold by LS.



Bought this one from TheKookyThing for half the price sold in Baci.... those two pictures below which I 'curi-ed' from other blogs are the cage heels from Baci and they sell it at RM109... but then again when the address is in Bangsar, things do tend to get expensive (rent = $$) *gRin* so happy with my buy that is really only half the price! I love it when it comes to a good bargain on these things.. but I also heard the exact pair of cage heels that are in demand now can also be found at Cheras pasar malam. o.Oh?





I likey likey... but for now, shall stop the shopping mania in myself for a while.. sometimes Hubby's pocket do need a rest.. =)

mine mine mine at last!!!!! =) =) =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your shoes.... gud choice!