Friday, September 11, 2009

How I want to....

I know I have not been blogging regularly like I used to 2 years back but sometimes, when I get my chance to use the comp, all the words I wanted to pour out just dissipated.

I want to blog about how Jaden can be so naughty, yet cute at the same time. How he throws his tantrum and nobody showed him how. How he got caned real bad yet he is not scared. How he fell down head first on to the floor, doing a 360 flip and me now worrying about the effect it is going to be on him. *sigh*

How Hubby and I caught our pet rabbit Cheeko trying to mount Jaden's blue rubber ball and successfully humped it twice, thus making the ball officially HIS and HIS only. YES! My male pet rabbit humps balls, sometimes Grey colour T-shirts too...

How I am trying to plan a little birthday party for Jaden's TWO YEAR OLD with our group of friends and friends only. Ok.. maybe just my sister because she has Howard... =) Trying to blend his birthday party cum lantern party for the kids too.. cake has been ordered.. now just the caterer, the location and guest list.

How Hubby cooked spaghetti bolognese and mmm.. its been really a long time since he last cooked for me. When I was pregnant.. fuwah** no need to ask also got food served readily for lunch and dinner and supper and breakfast if it is demanded for.. now? *shakes head* Funny how some men will just treat their pregnant wife so super duper 100% butler service style and after the baby is out, the focus shifts to the baby and the baby ONLY. THEY DON'T GIVE YOU THE SAME FOCUS ANYMOREEEEEEE!!! but well, you know I love you still right? =) Well, not to say Hubby treats me bad but well, I just don't get to eat the same amount I eat when I was pregnant.. maybe its time to get pregnant again.. hehehe *gRin*

How I have craving for steaks, japanese, korean and more steaks but having to suppress it all in because I don't want to get fat. Having a double chin in me is already bad enough, more fats to add on to my thighs and arms just won't do. Got to cut down on food intake. Got to cut down on food intake!

How I feel like chatting with Ms. Ho who hardly seems to be online these days... and how I hope the Feb holiday plans my girlfriends and I are planning will work out beautifully.

How I just want a cup of good coffee and some bread dip in olive oil to munch on.

I am thinking about food again. *dang* Guess I better do some housework to get food off my mind.. I am procrastinating on housework AGAIN!!!!!




1 comment:

firefly said...

hey there...i miss chatting with you too...have been super duper busy with events (Hi-5 and then followed up with MLTR), one after another...i have another concert marathon next week too, backto back...another exhausting week....

dun worry, bet we have time to chat next month! LOL...

take care girl!!!