Friday, June 26, 2009

Thinking of nothing but food

Dad is coming down from Alor Setar tomorrow, hopefully this time, in tow some delicious bak changs I love from that state. *sigh* There goes the battle between him, Jaden and me for our TV programs. Badminton for dad, Sesame Street VCDS for Jaden and the Melody Awards tomorrow live for me in the evening. Hmm..



Hubby is out again, this time with IzGrace and Tommy @ Cineleisure watching Transformers for his very 3rd time and if he is lucky, which I think he will be for tomorrow morning, there is a reason for me to wake up early and get out of the house and get another pair of free Transformers ticket. I don't think that movie is going to bore him out anytime.

Somehow when people ask me if I ever get pissed at him going out to movies watching the same movie over and over again without me.. the answer is a NO. Why? Because he loves the characters, he is into them. Yea, I know.. my hubby can be a real geek when it comes to Transformers.. just as long as he does not restrict me when I want to go out with my friends from time to time. That is important to me to keep me contimue being sane.


I thought I shall indulge myself in some one regular pizza today and the cheesy dough since it is just Jaden and I at home and I doubt that Hubby and IzGrace would think of me to want to have supper when the movie is over. I mean if they ever did, WOW! But if they don't, I would have the pizza to keep me in comfort that I am still loved... by food.

Speaking of food, I can't wait to get my hands on the salami that Gwen bought for me. Have to take it from her brother tho early in the morning... which leads to me going to get Hubby another free pair of Transformers tix for this Sunday's show. Would I be able to get myhands on them? Lets see my luck shall we? That, too, will then lead me to Taman Tun to tapao the nice 'chap fun' back for Mom and Hubby. Hopefully Jaden will still be sleeping then when I come home.


I am just oh so excited over the thought of the salami.. Gwen said she bought me two different types. Chilli and Extra Hot Salami. I tried the Chilli one and I loved it.. so well, now for the Extra Hot Salami.. *droOLing* Where is the pizza to keep my mind off them for a while? Hmm.. Has it been pass half hour yet?

Don't laugh too hard at the brand ok Gwen?


I made Longan Konyakku jelly just a while ago. Should be all harden up and chilled by the time Hubby comes home. Got dessert some more! I am such a pig!

4 comments:

tanshuyin said...

I dont really fancy salami wor..is that nice meh?

firefly said...

hmm...the pizza looks good, ems...
but if i was Gwen...i would bealughing till tears roll down my cheeks... A+A...Aboo & Abu????
what brand is that????

blubbieMs said...

Well, the one that I tried was just scrumptious yummyyummy cos it was covered in chilli la. I just loved anything spicy / sour.. hehehe =)

blubbieMs said...

The pizza is called extravaganza in the dominos' menu.. I love it! Jaden loves it more! hehehe.. about the brand? *sigh* an inside school joke only known to Schee and Gwen.. =) the things I'd do last time.. *shakes head*