Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tantrum throwing boy

Please do not be deceived with the smile you are about to see in the picture below because behind this smile, lies a mean bad tempered baby boy! AARRRGGGHHHH!


Jaden's attitude is becoming bad. He would throw his tantrum by throwing his head forcefully behind, making his whole body go jelly when someone catches hold of him and of course the bawling as if he got whacked ten times with a table.

This attitude usually comes in sight and sound when the little one does not get things his way such as he don't get to continue playing at the children's playland in Giant (after like 5 rounds on a ride) and my grocery shopping melting in the plastic bags, his food in his food bowl finishes... *sigh*


Of course, like I said, I will whack him.. and whack I did, till my own hands hurt. *OUCH*

I am seriously wondering is there another way to discipline this child of mine, how to make it go through his head that I shall not tolerate such bratty attitude in my house and as long as I am his mother, there is no way I am allowing him to act as such! Hubby says its time to get the rotan from the pasar malam but I still prefer to use the hand because I know that prolly will hurt enough at the moment for a small little boy his age.


When I am seated at the computer, the ltitle boy will not climb onto me and disturb me using the comp but as soon as his father sits down, the little one will climb onto the big one, irritating the shit out of the father, especially when the father has serious work to do and that is when it will cause quite an argument between the bald one and me. The little one wants to STICK to the father, the father does not want the GLUE near him, and the little one will just go back onto the father like some magnet. How laaaaaa?????


A few days ago, I taught Jaden how to use the crayon to do some drawing on pieces of recycled paper to distract him from disturbing his 'going-to-blow-up' father and well, we came up with this... his first piece of crayon-ed drawing.



2 comments:

gwen said...

u need to watch more SUPERNANNY!!!

blubbieMs said...

I thought that was your job to watch it and take over when you come back here to KL to visit me.. to let you play your role in order to prepare you for your future! =) *gRin*