Saturday, June 27, 2009

I love my morning!

I feel rather happy .. at least for now. I just did something rather pleasing (at least I feel that myself) this morning.

Remembering my free ticket collection with a free eye test at Vista, and the collection of the salami, I woke up around 930am and by 1030am, I think I was already at The Curve, lepaking in Vista, waiting for my eye check.

Found out my Right Eye is -8.50/1.50 and Left Eye is -8.25/1.07.. something like that I think but the right eye is higher power than the left one. (Try saying Higher Power like the Thinking Man in Night at the Museum 2 =))

I know! I am almost as blind as a bat.. *sigh*

Its rather expensive or should I say very expensive if I want to do the Lasik surgery on both eyes. Lets just say both eyes will cost RM10k and that also the guy told me, that my astigmatism or shortsightedness might come back after 3 or 5 years and then, I could go for another laser but then again, seriously thinking why would I want to go and cut my cornea into thinner and thinner layers? What if there are no more layers to cut off? Would that leave me blind? Or should I just stick to my conventional contacts and specs and save the cornea tissue.. Its a scary thought but well, I do want to keep my options open for future considerations.


After that 15-20 minutes free eye test and a video viewing on how the lasik is done, I got my two free tickets for Transformers tomorrow, which I am going to give to Hubby as part of his be-lated Father's Day present.

Bumped into Charlene at the ground floor. Its been years since I last saw her.. and well, she slimmed down quite a lot. Will make a mental note to ask her out one of these days to catch up!


I headed over to Borders to get Hubby the latest Jeffery Deaver book as his Father's Day present. I mean, I could not afford to just skip into any LV/Bally/Prada store and get him a present.. and that also won't be appreciated by him but this affordable pressie which comes with a 20% discount just because I bought newspapers too will be appreciated lots more by Hubby. =) Had it wrapped, made a homemade small little paper card, slid it to where he always puts his phone and well, voila! Just waiting for him to wake up and be surprised!!!!!

Julian forgot to bring out my salami so I have to head over to Sg Buloh to pick it up later in the afternoon. *sigh* I am just praying hard that I will not get lost over there. I mean, if I could get lost in Kepong, Cheras or just even KL, what more Sungai Buloh which I might just end up in Ipoh if I am not careful!

Got to go wake Jaden up now and head out lunch with Iz/Tommy whilst Hubby is sleeping. Then off to pick dad up from the lrt and to Sg Buloh I go.. so toodles for now.. and do have a wonderful weekend everybody!

No comments: