Sunday, June 28, 2009

Short series of events in a Sat

Its rather a short series of 'unwanted' events that took place yesterday.

The SimonYap clan went out to have dinner, and thought of stopping by Giant to check out the promotions on baby food and then..

.. at the cross junction where a lot of hawkers stalls were, I had to slow down, let other passing cars and slow moving 'kambings' cross the road at their own sweet time when my bumper got hit. HELLO! My car was already not moving in the first place and the blind bat had to drive his car into mine! Luckily it was not of a much impact, of course, the little bumper of mine dropped down a little, but hit back up by Hubby. Fortunately for the man, he was at least being a polite one, did not agitate Hubby like the last man at one accident we had, which that had alcohol breath and tried to run away.. that got Hubby real mad. So for this guy, he got off easy.. and off we went to Giant after that..

When we were ready to go home, as I was putting the stuff into the car, my left two toes started cramping up and you know the sort of twist your toes gets into and will not undo by themselves until the cramp wears off, well, it happened to me and Hubby didn't understand the pain and well, lets just say I have to proceed on with driving back.. WOW! Its really painful! So, to those that suffers from sudden cramps from driving, I would personally say attend to the pain before you start driving back. What on earth was I thinking of driving with two cramped toes????

Well, made it back home safely tho.. and the cramp only went off when I nearly reached home.. thankfully home was only 10 minutes away!

No comments: