Friday, February 22, 2008

Hair loss

I am really contemplating to cut my hair short or better still, have them shaved off. What do you think? Ever since after I gave birth, I am losing hair by CHUNKS! I know its the hormonal change in my body that makes it the way it is but still, CHUNKS?? It is so scary to wash my hair because each time, I comb my hair with my fingers, CHUNKS of them will just fall off. Should I just hold on to my hair or have them cut off? Got any good salons to recommend? I am never able to find good salons here that is able to style my hair to my face shape. The only time I am really satisfied with my hair is the style my hairstylist, Dash from Penang did it but now, hes resigned from the normal salon I go to so... I need a new one now. Recommendation please!!!

No comments: