Thursday, February 21, 2008

He loves his daddy?

Last night, Hubby was just trying to irritate the shit out of me as usual by taking the bolster and disturbing me. So I retaliate and took the bolster from him and started hitting him. Jaden then was lying at his spot on the bed and when he saw me hitting his father, he started scrunching up his face and cried. Does it mean he loves his daddy and don't want to see his mother hit his daddy or is he just plain scared of both of us clowning around like clumsy bears? Hmm...

Jaden now not only babbles in his own baby language but he found out that he could shriek, shout and scream on top of his voice. Sometimes he just scream into our ear. Let me just tell you how loud it is -DEAFENING! He is screaming his way for things he wants now. Got to start disciplining soon I guess...

Not only does he insist that I carry him out of the room after he wakes up and let him sit up, he wants to stand now. Should have seen how happy he is when he is standing. That little boy I tell you, is always up to mischief and schemes to bully his parents. Once he is awake, which is always about 12pm, there is no way he wants to lie on the bed anymore. Nope! He'd rather be out in the living room, watching TV with me or his Sesame Street shows. He rather nap outside than in the room.

as for me, lack of sleep lack of sleep lack of sleep and a nose that is killing me with stuck /running nose.. clarinase o.Oh clarinase, when can i pop you?

No comments: