Saturday, February 23, 2008

this peeg went out for drinks

and I thought he went missing on me. He got me so worried. Despite me telling him I will change the locks after 12am and that be home early, he came home nearing dawn.

Somehow, I surprised myself for not being angry like I usually will be. I was just freaking worried if anything happened because he didn't f**king answer my calls. My record, just three times because I just couldn't be bothered anymore. At least he messaged me about 2am to let me know there were at the mamak to let his friend sober up before his friend fetches him home. I hung around the house anyway, couldn't sleep.

You don't know how I fell into deep slumber after he was home, bathed and on the bed with baby and me. I guess its just me not being used to him not around me during my bedtime. I feel much more secure with him around me. What will I do without him? *sigh*

No comments: