Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cursed

I think I am . Its my sister's weding today and guess what? This time around, both my eyelids are swollen again!! Yes! It only happens when I want to dress up and go attend a wedding. Blardy hell! I feel like an ugly duckling! wait a minute, what I am saying? I am one anyway so without the time to go and have my eyebrows thread, I look like a mess, with the hair that is growing out of place on my head and the breastfeeding breasts that makes bra-fitting a hassle. AARRGGGHHH!!!!

Sometimes when I surf blogs of mothers, and I see pictures of those mothers that has the time to go and pamper themselves, dress up, make-up, I feel a tiny-weeny tinge of jealousy. How did they do it? Me? I can't even spend an hour away from Jaden to go thread my eyebrows. Jaden just misbehave when I am away from him for more than half hour. and threading is the only thing I can do to feel pampered yet now its taken away from me. I don't do facials. I don't do massage. I don't do manicure n pedicure. All I do is just thread... *sigh* anyway there is nothing much I can do about it too coz its just the way life will be for me. Have to learn to accept it... I admit at times I feel so selfish I wished Jaden could grow up faster...

I hope Hubby won't comment on those hot-looking mamas because I am sure to go berserk if he does. OR to others too that comments on hot-looking mamas. Because if they lead a life like mine, they will look even shittier than I do. You think they can achieve what they look like without having a maid, mother /in-laws, rich husbands that don't really care about the kid but only want to go parade their wife and themselves, non-breastfeeding mothers? FUCK it coz at least I can be real proud of myself for being a responsible parent that cares for her child's priority before hers. At least I can say I took care of my son by MYSELF and successfully breastfeed him longer than I thought I would.

Aarrrgghhh FUCK IT ALL!!! DAMN THE SWOLLEN EYELIDS! DAMN THE FUCKING THICK EYEBROWS!!! FUCK IT ALL!!!!

No comments: