Sunday, February 17, 2008

From Tan to Au-Yong, Congrats!

Back from my sis's wedding. Looked like we will not be going any more weddings with Jaden anymore. It will either be Hubby alone or none at all until Jaden can sit and eat with us. OR have his own meals.. because if my sis didn't allow me access to her room just now, I don't know how to feed Jaden anymore. Thankfully she did. Another one of us is married. Next would be her brother in Aug... Well, its about time he marry!

Met my aunties, cousins, nieces and nephews.. and showed Hubby the little Karen I was telling him all about. Just like what I told him -cute, chubby and just cute cute cute! That little girl went and tied her two pigtails with helium balloons! Aarrgghh and she ran around with that. So darn cute!

and o.Oh Jaden got lots more angpows from there from his grandaunties and granduncles. He was just seducing them with smiles. He was so intrigued with the helium balloons. His first encounter with balloons. If only he knew his mom love balloons too...

Quite a tiring night tho for Hubby and I because Jaden was just uncomfortable being there with the crowd going YAM SENG loudly and speakers blaring like nobody's business but all is good now. We are home and the little boy is fast asleep. Time to cuddle with the rabbits and Hubby for a while now.. so till then, ciao ciao!

No comments: