Friday, February 15, 2008

emo-ing

Just sent my mom to the bus station and right now as I type, she is probably on her way home to Penang. It was rather an emotional situation for me to see her go home. Deep down, I missed her so much. I looked at her and see all the things she had done for me since a baby. The love for me in her eyes are still shining bright and how she is willing to do anything for me, makes me feel even worse that I am not always there for her now. I know Penang and KL aint far but there are times when I really just cant get away from work, now baby as Jaden can't even be away from the house for more than an hour now, unless given a place where I can nurse him lying down.

Told my mom I prolly make it home back during their birthday, of course with the little emperor and his botak guardian.

My mom still remembered that at the bus station, there is a shop that sells kuehs that she likes but when we were there just now, the kuehs have yet to arrive. Then sadly, she told me next time I get for her but as I was walking back to the carpark after making sure she got on to the bus, found her seating, taught her how to lie her chair back, I saw the kuehs. Without thinking twice, I quickly chose a couple of her fav and rushed back to the bus to give her. The smile on her face was priceless. It was the least I could do as a daughter to make her mother happy. I love her so much!!!!

My parents look older each time I see them and it saddens me to not to be able to spend time with them. It pains me to know that I am unable to repay them back all for what they have done for me. I admit I was a very pampered daughter and I always get what I wanted. I am still feeling very emotional right now as I type this post. Tears are streaming down but then again, I am very much a crybaby..

1 comment:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

darling, I know exactly how you are feeling. but again, that's life. Just like how much you mom used love you, and how much you love Jaden. Its all parts and parcels of life. so, don't be too sad k!