Wednesday, December 19, 2007

[This is a post by Ems' live-in-partner, janitor, cook, security, boss as well as husband & father to our beautiful kid, Jaden]

It's now 1:10AM, I am getting ready for bed after 'work' and whaddaya know? My wife comes over to me and say she wants a birthday present, not that I did not gave her one (and another tomorrow when we go for our dinner). You may have guessed it, she wants me to make a blog entry for her.

Blogging? For me, it's a concept that I may not be able to understand. It's like wearing your jeans (baggy) 1/2 way down your crotch. Granted, it's cool but is it really cool? It's not like I have a very interesting life (read: all those Dawn Yangs and Kenny Sias that seemed to be always traveling, eating, doing tre-cool stuff like re-constructing one's own facial makeup or simply being a chubby dude who sometimes happen to be quite funny. Or how about Colbert or whatever ehh? I would have sponsored them a hiking trip for their honeymoon, no, make that 9493949848 trips!).

Anyway, here I am, writing personal stuff for the world to read. It's my wife's birthday today. She's 24 years young today. She would like me to list down the following as gift 'ideas' for her birthday / X'mas:
1. XBox360 Elite with COD4 (you can have the XBox360 non-Elite in return)
2. Full collection of Yamato Macross
3. 40-inch LCD TV
4. iPod Touch 16GB
5. HTC Touch Dual
6. Logic 3 Soundstage 5.1 (goes nicely with the new HP Pavilion Elite - thank you HWM Malaysia!)

Well, that's my list.

It's been a crazy year for us, got married, had our raison d'ĂȘtre that is Jaden, and, well, can't really think of anything else except Jaden. Yeah, I bet it sounds a little over the top, but Jaden truly occupies most of our thoughts now. In fact, I don't even want a birthday gift or whatever, because Ems has given me the most beautiful and most precious gift! Sneer and snicker all you want for the cheesiness (hope this word is not trademark-ed by Cheeserland, but if it does, fuck if I care!).

Jaden gobble so much of our attention that this post is beginning to sound like a post for him instead of Ems'. What can I say about my wife? Well, she looks like Jaden. See, there you go, it goes back to baby Jaden again. I guess, that's exactly the point, I see so much of Jaden in Ems and vice versa (except that Jaden plays with his saliva, as you do, while Ems doesn't). Second best deal I ever had marrying this woman (no prize for guessing the BEST deal). Not only does she makes me omelet with sugar and a host of other bizarre exotic food, she has also introduced me to some addictions such as bunion rubs (evil).

OK, I admit, I am not that good with words when it comes to expressing my feelings (funny how I AM good when I want something, tttthihihi). I guess I am just a little too Alpha-ic (or I would like to think so at least) to do all these stuff. But, but, since it's Ems' birthday, I will go ahead. Here goes... Ready?

loading .

loading ..

loading ...

5% completed

7% completed

12% completed

33% completed

37% completed

[Host server disconnected, please try again. Complain all you want, you can bugger off or keep subscribing to Streamyx and shut the fuck up]

DAMN! Lost my connection there. Whole lotta words chewed baby. I am so sorry! Thousands of words on how much I love you you know??? Anyway, here's a concise account:

love love

PS: Thanks folks and don't forget to wish my wife Happy Birthday!
PPS: I shan't pollute the cyber-world with my crap, I will leave those to the pros.
PPPS: Do they put PS on a blog entry BTW?

4 comments:

Josie said...

haiyah, so sweet. even though you're full of crap.

and i already wished ems. =)

mine coming up soon, WED 27TH! don't forget! heheeee..

Gaiety XY Ann said...

Happy Birthday to you ems! wishing you all the best! God bless,

Love,
Ann

firefly said...

simon, ask ems...i dedicated apost for her onmy blog leh!! =) Happy Birthday, eMs!!! Missing you, girl! =) Take care!

weiling said...

happy birthday emily!

and simon, so sweet of you to have written this post =)