Wednesday, December 19, 2007

24

and that is what I am this year.

Did nothing much to celebrate. Just dinner, some Hubby & Jaden singsong duet for mommy, birthday cake with candles (so I can make a wish) and lots of cuddles, coo-ings, laughter from Hubby and Jaden. *Such bliss** My very first birthday celebrated with my son and Hubby.

Hubby already gave me my birthday present -Jaden. What else could I asked for?

Anyway, we did not go anywhere special to celebrate it. It was already wonderful to have both their company at home, and of course, the whole gang of 'party animals' gathering on my bed to celebrate it with me.

Not forgetting my friends who remembered and wished me. =) *sweets*

My parents did not forget too.. so everything is good.

Heres basically what happened today :-









I am 24!

**the end**

Thanks Hubby for making today special! Much love from me!
xoxo

No comments: