Friday, December 21, 2007

He is the greatest...


I have to really give it to him.

Two-thumbs up. A big bear hug. A note of appreciation. *sigh* Guess I will just settle it with a pic of a trophy first..

Presenting the Best Hubby Award tooooo :-
SIMON YAP!

Why? I will tell you why.
He sacrificed his holiday to clean up the whole house and I mean the whole house. Scrubbed till it shines, vacuum until its dust-less (got such word ah?) mop till your reflection could be seen, fish tanks with see-through clear water.. o.Oh happy little fishes!

Does your husband do that? I certainly know that my husband does it and he is not shy to admit it. Sometimes he say he has the body of a man but a woman's touch to stuff.. and I, the opposite. Brute strength and all... *_*
Not many guys I come across will actually go hands-down in all these things. He cleans, he cooks, he works, he protects, he loves.. My husband deserves a gigantic big bear hug from me! He is the husband of the year!

Christmas is drawing near. 4 days more. 3 days to eve... Gwen should be on the plane now, on her way here with Sam... damnit, she always have to be the one giving me the early wake-up call. Today, its for digi-cam. Aarrgghh!! Can strangle that girl, I tell you!

This year would be Jaden's first Christmas. Actually, everything would be his firsts... will record it all down and show him once he is old enough to understand. *eg: the birth video! =) Such beautiful memories should be treasured. It only happens once in a lifetime!

All rightie, me have to get back to work, and then to Jaden to feed him his breakfast... and back to work again. *sigh* but its all good..

2 comments:

Josie said...

wah lau eh....come clean my house too, simon *blink blink*

blubbieMs said...

but Jojie, you have to bear him his child first. Think you want to do that? =)