Saturday, December 22, 2007

So f*cked!

First Jaden refuses the left side of the breast. Don't asked me if the left side taste bad because honestly, nobody in their right mind as an adult would go sip on it, lest me the milk machine herself.

Then he refuses to drink formula milk. Nope, you just can't shove it into his face because he ain't liking it, and he won't even have it go down his throat.

Now, he refuses to drink from milk bottles. Even if I expressed the breastmilk and pour it into the bottle immediately to feed him, NAH! He won't drink and he cries and cries and cries like a pig getting slaughtered.

He only takes au naturel. Yes. Straight from the nipple and only the nipple.

How like that, when we are outside and there is no baby-friendly areas for me to feed him in case he gets too hungry? Maybe the goverment should implement that all shopping malls, offices to have at least clean, hygenic baby-friendly rooms. The best one so far I went to is only at The Curve. Kudos to them! Have anyone seen the baby room at One Utama? THEY SUCK BIG TIME WEY! Was searching for it the other day and stumbled upon the sign only to be greeted with a toilet on its own, dirty and wet and smelly and a plastic nappy changing room. Thats all. Where is the nursing room? Don't anyone think of that anymore? Not all babies love their formula you know!

So fu*ked!

Just sent Gwen and Sam off to Pariss' cousin's place early this morning at 7am. Shiok gila babi that the girls are all heading to Bangkok for their year-end shopping. I joined in too, just by asking them to get me back a few stuff. heheh Can't be there in person, doesnt mean that I still cant do shopping right? I am a girl afterall. It was really nice meeting up with them after such a long time. The last time I saw Sam was exactly 2 years ago, when she and Gwen came and stayover at my place @ KJ. I still remember having New Year eve's dinner with them at Hartamas, shopping with them at One Utama and a lunch with them @ KLCC Chillies. We were then 22 / 23, just got our first job or some of them are still going for interviews. Now we are two years older and are working adults, working our asses off. They will be back this Wed and hopefully, they got to find those stuff I wanted. I guess everything would be less than RM50. *gRin**

Got a call from my sis last Tues. Yay! She is getting married! Yippee! Finally, I will have a bro-in-law... Its high time she got married. Can't wait to watch her walk down that aisle or sign the papers that will tie them forever and ever and ever to each other.

Speaking of family, I have family dinner with the in-laws today. Its Dong Zhi today (something to do with eating the tang yuen to indicate you are a year older) and Aunt Lin is making dinner for everybody. So off I will go to her house to have dinner. At least that place I know for sure is DAMN BABY FRIENDLY!

HAPPY DONG ZHI to every CHINESE FRIENDS of mine!

*sigh* Can't sleep back. Think I shall just go take a good hot shower since Jaden is fast asleep.

Still....
... so f*cked!

No comments: