Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Its a necessity

to have WATER in your life. Yes! My apartment area was cut off from water supply because rumor has it some 100 over metre pipe burst. Who suffers? The residents of course. Luckily, SYABAS was smart enough to supply whole day long of water tanks for residents to fill their buckets for a day use. Think SYABAS worked till midnight last night because I could still see neighbours carrying up buckets of water.

As for my family and I, we have to wait till about evening time before taking Jaden to Aunt Lin's place for his bath and also ours. Can't go without bath for a day, can we.. eew.. *shudders at the very thought*

Hate it! Hate it that there is no water. Dinner plates stacked up high.. AArrghhhHH! Thankfully the water came back at about 9am when I woke up today. Quickly did the dishes and fill up more buckets, just in case because the water pressure that came back was still rather weak. I suspect there will still be a cut off. hhmmmm....

It sort of surprised me when Hubby suddenly shouted to me from the balcony to fill water into the buckets that we have last Sunday night. I was like.."what for?" and true enough, right after filling the last bucket, the water supply became so weak and then... no more.. we are cut off from civillization! Secretly, I think Hubby has 6 sense.. when he gets all these funny crazy thinking on his mind and he tells it, it always happens just minutes after! Better trust his instinct! Sometimes I think he has the women's intuition!

Speaking of Aunt Lin's place... yesterday I saw a baby boy who is only 5 days older than Jaden and boy, is he FAT! Jaden looked so skinny compared to that baby boy.. but Jaden is taller. That is also what the grandfather insisted. That his grandchild is taller! Then there was this other kid that walks around like a professor with his hands put behind. So cute!!! *sigh* The sight of happy children makes you go fuzzy wuzzy inside... I love children. I am just wondering how can anyone not love them. Not the evil naughty ones lah.. but still, they are children.. I believe how a kid turns out is how the parents shaped them at home.. so parents are really the ones to blame if their children turns out evil, naughty or lazy...

Since water is back, I better go get my bath first! o.Oh glorious water.. o.Oh happy day!!!



No comments: