Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sucha fool~

Last night he told me that he's got an early morning meeting with one of our clients today. So I thought I'd be an angel and wake up super duper early and prepare myself to fetch him there.
His alarm rang like usual, then he tapped me. Looking at him with a very groggy vision and all, I jumped out of bed without complain and went straight into the bathroom.
Happy with being so fast with how I bathed and all, I went to wake him up for his turn...
and such a fool I am.
*this is where the beautiful music playing suddenly comes to a halt screeching!**


"I told you already right just now when I tapped you. No need to wake up so early. The client is sick and the meeting is canceled. You get up so early for what, aiyoo, not knowing what you wake up for..." It was said in such a tone that you wish you can just clobber him.

Nevermind then.. since I am up, shall just blog my day away while he sleeps on... He deserves his sleep anyway since its a public holiday for Selangor state today.

**********

Yesterday evening, we took Baby out to buy his very first Christmas trees with those rice lights that blinks blinks non-stop. Jaden like lights at this phase of his life so Hubby thought we could have our very own Christmas light show in the house. Lets just say those lights did a wonderful job of hushing Baby out when he was trying to burst into tears in the middle of the night... =)

Can you believe it that this time last year, that I was just living the status as "the girlfriend", very much not pregnant and looking forward to parties and more parties? Now? I am just wishing that we could stay home anytime possible or just family outings till Jaden is a little bit older.

Last year, Hubby and I had our first meal at Itallianies @ The Curve, followed with a GIANT KICK ASS iced yin yong with close friends. This year... hmm.. home I guess. Not much in a mood for anything else too.. I rather be where Jaden is comfortable and happy with. I am going to be 12x2 = (?-years-old) this year!!

When I was in high school and all, I did thought of the age I would love to get married. I thought 24 would be an ideal age. I was 'promised' too that he would marry me when he is 28 and me 24. It just happened that the 28-year-old that married the 24-year-old me was another guy that loves me and only me, who only have me in his eyes and gives me security in terms of emotions compared to the 'promised one'. *sigh* funny how my life turns around just like that... =) I stated my point loud and clear didn't I, about my Hubby? hehehe

Gwen's home. Jit Beng's home for good. PC and Denn is married. Bolas is married. Edwin is married with his pretty Taiwanese girl. Heard Ben has signed the papers with his girl too. Anita is married and have a son named Jayden. My sis has already booked the hotel ballroom for her wedding next year. Who else? Who else? XY.. I hope you get pregnant soon.. Jojie? Found your 'foreigner'? Joy? SChee? Corrine? Sharon? Linaree? Kelvin? Well, you might say NO right now, or NOT IN 5 years time.. you never know... *gRin* As for Iz and Grace.. you guys can wait till you guys grad and have a job k? No hurry for you guys..

1 comment:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

How i wish i am pregnant, my p came.. last sat...getting more and more depress.. . i wish there are pills where you can just eat and you will get pregnant!