Monday, December 10, 2007

No Romance for me... again

If I were still just a girlfriend / a non-pregnant woman / not a mother, this would be where I will be last night.

On tour : The band performing at Stadium Merdeka in KL Sunday night
Image taken from www.thestar.com.my @ 10 Dec 2007



My Chemical Romance was down and they are like one of the hottest band that I've ever really like...

and I think platinum blonde looks sexier on Gerard Way.. *sigh* sexy sexy!

Same goes for Gwen Stefani's and Black Eye Peas.. *sigh* Its the Chemical Romance who would probably never set foot here in Malaysia again!!! Aarrrgghhh!!!

Guess I just have to tune in to MTV for their Live in M'sia Concert Broadcast or S'pore Concert...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh, same here...i've got two VIP tickets.TWO VIP TICKETS to watch MCR and in the end, i couldnt watched the concert cox argghh..dun even want to say it...dammit..i din even got to watch BEP, damn busy running around the venue during the show like headless chicken to coordinate the whole concert..damn..

blubbieMs said...

WHAT?? VIP TICKETS?? Aarrgghhh!!!! Nevermind, next time if got any good concerts, remember me as your concert partner ok? ME - YOU! *sigh* hey, at least you have something written along your life history that you had a part in BEP! *wink*