Sunday, December 9, 2007

Just won't start...

Its been raining for quite some time now every morning. A beautiful weather to sleep in, snuggled comfortably under the blankies... *sigh* yea.. I wish too but nope, my son decides that he wants to wake up and play and talk to his parents. at 7am in the morning. 7am. You read it correctly.. and play he did, while feeding at the same time till about 2 hours later before he falls back asleep and his parents have to be up and about to work already.

Last night, I was so excited to bring my son to watch the Christmas light show. Hubby was on his way back from PC Fair, and said he would meet me at the show instead. So I quickly bathe, learn how to fold his stroller and all, and went one whole big round the apartment just to get to my car and I could only say this. It only happens to me when I want to do something. Something will always stop me from doing what I want.. I turn the key ignition and my little monster just would not start. Nope! It just won't start! Tried a couple of times, feeling dejected, I called Hubby.

eMs : Where are you?
Hubby : Still stuck in the PJ jam..
eMs : The car won't start. I think its the battery.
Hubby : What? Aiyo.. Nevermind la, I am coming back now..
eMs : ok... =(

Guess the Christmas light show have to wait now. Felt so bad for jaden because he looked so happy that he got to go out with mummy and then he has to turn back and go back up home again because the car won't start.
Nyways, got Nigel to thank for helping jumpstart little monster to life...


So what happens now? Well, brought little monster to put in a new battery and its back purring stronger than ever.

...and I got a good look at my birthday present. Yay! Happy Happy me!!

Hubby is now cursing the TV again. Liverpool game is on and its not a good start.. something to do with Sissoko now.. *sigh*

No comments: