Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Its been years...

since I last sat at the same table with Liz for a meal. After a sudden call from Matt to arrange for dinner together with Liz and Edwin, we all finally met up to have dinner tonight @ Gardens minus Matt's presence. That 'pilot' was sent back to Penang by his boss to oversee some photoshoot which is taking a week long on the island.

Not much change in her. Still the pretty, elegant looking girl as usual and Edwin, being himself, funny and all.. just me the one with the major change. A mother and a wife to Simon. =) Its nice to have dinner with friends from home. Times we shared in school were priceless... the dramas and all.

Suddenly I realized that I do have quite a number of married friends or friends that are going to tie the knot next year. Tuan Ee is married with a kid. Allan is also married... Woei Lean is somewhere in Germany or Finland.. somewhere in Europe lah.. hmm.. o.Oh and Chelsea (Jakarta) too is going to get married.. My fellow Inaians... *sigh* I missed them and their company.

Speaking of dinner, it was also my family's first time at the Gardens. Kind of bare in a way and a little too 'high class' for us to go shopping over there. However, I am already attracted to certain shops there for their display is like psycho-ing me to go in... hmm.. evil evil** Gardens is somewhat like Pavillion and Starhill but I won't dare comment much yet as I have not seen all. Shall do one day...

Must refrain myself from wanting to shop. I saw a dress I really like in Female this month but was disappointed when I saw the real thing. Never judge a dress from a mag feature. Sucky sial! Feel so cheated! Bah~



No comments: