Friday, December 14, 2007

bengkak-nya mataku

I do not know why but the area around my eyes just feel swollen. In fact, the right eye is swollen. Last week, it was the left. This week, the right. Its like they are taking turns to make life difficult and painful for me. I wash my face twice daily. Hardly rub my eyes and this is how it repays me. Giving me swollen eyes every now and then. Had swollen eyelid on the day of my wedding photoshoot. Had the swollen eyelid on my wedding day. Had the swollen eyelid on PC's wedding. It always happens when there is an event going on and I want to look my best... grrr**

Its 5 days counting to my day but this year will be rather a quiet one. Saving it for next year I guess.. when Jaden can actually say Mama.. and give me a kiss! =) *sweets*

That reminds me of my other two babies. They need a bath and a pedi/manicure soon. Maybe this weekend. The boy is already so ruffled up and scruffy looking. The girl is starting to gel her hair now. AArrgghHHh! o.Oh and also time for house weekend spring-cleaning again before Sam and Gwen stays over for their one-night stop in KL before going on their mad shopping spree in Thailand! Hate them!

No comments: