Saturday, June 9, 2007

Oops.. we did it again!

Last night was my fourth time in Klang and yes, I admit I will still get lost if you were to put me there. Its like a different country all together with the roads and the junctions.. Thank God it was Isaact who was driving.

Hubby and I is supposed to be in Malacca today but guess we overslept again. Can't blame him coz its been about 9months since he last saw his bestfriend and they were hanging out at our place till about 6am. They were quiet all right except for hubby who occasionally woke me up from my slumber with his over-excited voice. Wonder what the boys were up to? hmm...

Two more weeks to check-up on baby.. baby has been kicking inside me much more often now.. I think baby likes mtv and tv dramas.. not only is baby a night-owl but also a couch potato... Isaact and Grace was such a dear to buy baby a souvenir from UK -two Liverpool baby bibs.. so cute!!!!

o.Oh.. and hubby just told me that Thevi is getting married. So sweet of Stuart to give her the best birthday present of her life -marriage proposal. Tis' the season to get hitched people! =) Congrats to the lovebirds! Okai.. so whos next on the list this year?

No comments: